Get Greater Impact And Reach For Your Latest Music Project
Deliver an Album/EP experience in music, videos, and stories in a dedicated promotional website to generate sales.
Long hours of work and creative, heart and soul effort on your Album/EP deserves the best presentation to the public. You do that with the well-designed CD case, insert and CD - the visual experience, acknowledgment of the participants, the backstory, and the recorded music. Each CD represents the full story behind your EP/Album.
An Album/EP Showcase Website puts that content - and more - into full digital form, making it as easy as a click of a button on your phone or computer to distribute your EP/Album to eager fans and the general public. The music tracks on the Digital Album Website are setup for instant purchase or monetized streaming. We can also present your music videos and fan merchandise in this showcase.
Marketing your Album/EP doesn't end with the CD release and launch party. The Digital Album Website continues to work for you, promoting your work and creating the best first impression to motivate people to buy and stream your music. Your Album/EP is your product, your moment to get paid for your effort and your passion for music. Your product is professionally presented in a full multi-media experience for an unlimited number of people to listen and purchase.
We'll develop your Album/EP Showcase Website, starting at $199.
+ Site hosting $48/year ($4/month)
- A dedicated Marketing Director to walk you through the process.
- Responsive website design for phones, tablets, and desktops.
- Social media integration to distribute your Album/EP.
- Links to your social media and back to your primary website.
- Sampling, streaming, and purchase links for your music.
- Import of your CD artwork and CD insert information.
- Include your music videos.
- Embedded graphics and links to your fan merchandise store.
Don’t let your CDs sit on the shelf or in your equipment case, when new fans can be made - and don't let your Album/EP go unnoticed in an online store, among the thousands of others vying for attention.
Your Digital Album Website can be emailed or posted on social media to promote and deliver the COMPLETE multimedia Album/EP package in one click. Step up your professional image with an Album/EP Showcase website. We'll get the work done in about a week.
Album/EP Showcase Website:
Checklist of items to have ready
- Music recordings uploaded to online music stores (iTunes, Amazon) and streaming locations (Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, Bandcamp, Reverbnation). Provide these locations.
- Album artwork in electronic form – contains electronic artwork, album title, artist/band name, song listing, contributors, credits, copyright info, etc.
- Photos – pictures from the recording studio create a nice view of the making of the album to go with the album’s backstory. Other high quality pictures of the primary members of the music performers, in your favorite setting or a setting related to the album theme. These are typically found in the extended versions of the album/CD artwork.
- Music titles and lyrics in text format.
- Album Backstory - If you were being interviewed and were asked what inspired (or motivated) you to release this album, what would be your answer?
- Songwriter’s notes (optional) - What was your inspiration, or the story behind each or some of the songs, from your perspective as the songwriter. This would be the story you would share when introducing the song to an audience.
- Music videos (optional) - have you created any music videos or lyric videos for this album/CD release? Provide the YouTube location for the video(s).
- A simple, personal message to your fans (optional and recommended!) - Create a YouTube video greeting your fans and introducing your new album. Or a YouTube video showing the behind the scenes effort in the studio. Or both! Provide the YouTube location for the video.
- Do you sell merchandise related to your music? Provide a link to the store such as CafePress for your logo merchandise.
- Contact Info - Email address for people to use to contact you or schedule a gig.
- Social Media - List of social media contact info that you’d like to have on your Album/EP Showcase website, for people to easily connect with you. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, etc.