Show the world that you are a notable music performer
Having a professionally presented Music Artist Website is the best way to tell your story and bring people fully into your unique world of music - and it tells everyone you are a notable music professional. Your Music Artist Website gives you the opportunity to show the world the unique and talented you, professionally produced by US1 Digital.
When we build a Music Artist Website, we assign a dedicated Marketing Director to you - to build your music vision and identity and to promote your upcoming shows and music releases, through innovative uses of digital media. Through our brand consultation, we'll get to know you and your important objectives when presenting you and your work to your fans.
Your hard work and music career ambition deserves the strongest presentation - get started with US1 Digital Music Artist Website.
Website development: Starting at $299
Ongoing professional website hosting: $99/year
Let's Get Started
Step up your professional image with a Music Artist Website. We'll get it online in about a week.
- A dedicated Marketing Director.
- Brand development consultation.
- Responsive website design for phones, tablets, and desktops.
- Social media integration for you and your fans to share your website across social accounts.
- Import of show schedules including Reverbnation, Bands In Town, Google Calendar, and others.
- Links to your fan merchandise store and online tip jar.
- Auto-updating feature to minimize manual changes and updates.
Checklist of items to get started
- High impact, impressive photo to serve as the full screen picture on website home page.
- Your bio - the description of you.
- What style of music do you perform?
- What you enjoy most about performing and how long have you been performing?
- What artists that have influenced your music?
- What do you want people to feel when they hear you perform?
- What do people say about you when they hear you perform, what is the feedback that you’ve received?
- Link to your best YouTube video showing you performing on stage. Venue managers want to get an idea of your stage presence and the quality of your music performance. Create a video and get the best sound quality as possible. In lieu of great demo videos, one or two audio recordings combined with on-stage pictures should be presented in the website. The audio recording should be uploaded to a music streaming site like Soundcloud.
- Do you have studio recordings? – provide the link to online the music stores (iTunes, Amazon) and/or streaming locations (Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, Bandcamp, Reverbnation, etc.)
- Tour dates - Do you perform regularly? Setup an account on Reverbnation or BandsInTown and use their calendar tool. Alternatively you can use the Facebook event calendar on your Facebook music page. Venue managers look at these sites to find new people to book, it is important to be visible there. We will embed the calendars on your website.
- Photos – 3 or 4 pictures of the primary music performers on stage. Additional pictures of the primary performers in a favorite setting can be useful.
- Sample song list – about 15-25 songs that you perform that are representative of the type of music and experience to expect from you. Include your originals in this list and call them out as originals.
- Contact Info - Email address for people to use to contact you or schedule a gig.
- Social Media - List of social media contact info that you’d to have on your Performer Website, for people to easily connect with you. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, etc.
- Do you sell logo merchandise? Provide a link to the store such as CafePress for your logo merchandise.